You’re at home on the weekend and want to use the xfinity stream beta app. When you try to use xfinity stream beta, it does not work. After that, if you are unable to watch your favorite shows using this application, you must seek a remedy.
However, if some critical information is unavailable, we will advise you on how to resolve the issue.
To fix the xfinity stream beta not working issue, go to your web browser’s settings and clear the cache. Then close the browser and wait 2 minutes before opening it and checking the xfinity stream beta portal. Whether or not this issue is resolved will have to be determined.
Among other smart solutions you can uninstall xfinity stream beta and use it again with a latest firmware update. After that, it will run smoothly.
Why Isn’t My Xfinity Stream Beta Working
You know why xfinity stream beta is not working.
- Sometimes it is not able to get the correct connection and stops working due to WiFi malfunction.
- If your xfinity stream beta application is unable to verify the connection then this problem is caused by not installing the correct update.
- Other privacy protection areas may cause your device to stop working.
How to Fix Xfinity Stream Beta Not Working
Whenever xfinity stream beta stopped working, then you have to take care of some important things, after which this problem can be easily removed. What are the ways, let’s know:
Try the following to solve the problem:
- Close the app and reopen it.
- Close the app and reopen it.
- Turn on and off the device.
- Download the most recent version of the app and reinstall it.
It was a smart solution. Now let us explain this problem step by step in detail, how it is solved:
Try rebooting the power cycle
Power cycling is a method of rebooting your TV and network while keeping your xfinity stream beta up and running.
By doing this, your device turns off for some time and starts working again after the network is reset.
Let us know how this process is carried out:
- You have to turn off your device.
- After this, you have to turn off your TV and router as well.
- Wait for 60 seconds here, after which all the removed things have to be re-plugged.
- Now you will come that your application starts working smoothly on all devices.
If the xfinity stream beta not working on Roku problem still persists, then you can move on to the next solution.
Go With Browser Memory and Clear Cache
When you use a browser to play xfinity stream beta, it may display an error message informing you that there is an issue with your browser, which you can resolve by clearing the cache memory.
Let us know what we have to do to clear Browser Memory and Cache:
- Click on the Settings option of your device.
- After that select the advanced setting option.
- From here, click on the Privacy and Security option.
- Here you will get the Clear Browsing Data option, after selecting which you will see the option of Clear Browser Memory.
- You can easily clear browsing by clicking on Browser Memory.
- To clear the cache, you go to your device’s settings option and select the xfinity stream beta application. Here the stream application appears as soon as you scroll down. By clicking on it, you also get the option to clear the cache.
Delete the Xfinity Stream App and Reinstall it
If the problem of xfinity stream beta not working on roku has not been solved in the above way, then we are telling you a solution that always works.
For this, all you have to do is delete the stream and install it again.
Let us know how it is done:
Go to your smartphone and press and hold the stream beta option for at least 2 seconds.
- Here you’ll see the Remove Application option, which you can select by clicking.
- Then go to the App Store.
- You will write xfinity stream beta in this box.
- Clicking on the application once it has been opened in front of you will install and download it.
- Use it after logging in with your credentials.
Check for Latest Firmware
Have you not yet installed the latest firmware updates on your device? In the absence of this, your xfinity stream beta does not work and starts problems in front of you.
You will also be unable to use a variety of services in this condition. When you have an issue with xfinity stream beta not working, we recommend that you upgrade the outdated firmware. This problem will be resolved as a result of this update, since any incompatible issues will be resolved, allowing the device to function properly.
- For this, you will go to the Settings option of your device.
- Here you get the support option.
- Inside it you will also get the option to update the software.
- Once you click on Update NOW, it will be installed on your device.
Check Downloaded Program
We install our application, but some troubles develop as a result of network interaction, and the downloaded file becomes corrupted. It does not work in this instance, and you start getting playback issues. Because playback is enabled, the Xfinity stream beta does not work. You can do this by deleting your application and re-downloading it.
Contact Xfinity Customer Support
I haven’t yet attempted to contact xfinity stream beta customer service. If the xfinity stream beta is not working, you should contact the technical support team right away because there could be another issue. If the problem persists despite the use of the aforementioned approaches, you should seek help and speak with someone.
Use Another Device
Sometimes such a condition also comes that your xfinity stream beta works properly and there is no defect in it but there is a technical fault in the device it is running on.
In such a situation, to check it, install this application on another device and try running it by entering your login details. If it works then you know that you have to fix your device and not xfinity stream beta.
Try Connection with Direct Ethernet
It’s also possible that the connection you’re using isn’t operating properly, which would explain why xfinity stream beta isn’t working. In this situation, try connecting it directly to an Ethernet connection to test your connection before attempting to launch your Xfinity application.
Read More: How Do I Fix Xfinity Router Blinking Blue
If it is getting the connection properly then it is fine otherwise try to change your router and also check its wiring.
Is your xfinity stream beta not working on roku device. Then for this, simply you have to reboot your device or delete the application and reinstall it. After doing this your problem goes away.
All services of xfinity stream beta are available on LG TV but due to some reason, you are not able to use it.
Then you have to check the compatibility of LG and xfinity stream beta after that definitely check the internet connection after verifying login to your account. If that doesn’t work, try reinstalling the application on your LG device.
xfinity stream beta doesn’t work on your samsung device. In this case, go to your TV menu and try to install the firmware update. After that reboot your TV and after waiting for 2 to 5 minutes turn it back on again and you will come to see that it works on your device.
xfinity stream beta does not work on fire stick. In this case, you may need to update the firestick device because sometimes third party applications do not work even due to not completing the update.
We have provided a solution to totally remove the problem of Xfinity stream beta not working and how it may be fixed with various devices using the solution provided above.
If you’re still concerned about why it’s not working, try restarting your device or uninstalling and reinstalling it. If the issue persists, you must contact the technical support team.