Vizio keeps on bringing different types of products from time to time in which its soundbar is very popular. With its help, we can easily connect our TV or Android device with it and enjoy entertainment. At the same time suddenly Vizio sound bar blinking no sound problem is presented in front of you after whom it starts flashing white light.
You become a little worried in such a situation, and you have no idea how to solve the problem. There’s no need to be concerned; we’ve put some excellent alternatives in front of you, from which this problem can be readily resolved.
Why is my Vizio soundbar blinking but making no sound? As a result, it must be paired with a soundbar or connected wirelessly. So, turn on the subwoofer, then press the “Pairing” button on the back of the soundbar to pair the devices.
Or you need to reset it so it will work exactly as it was before. All you have to do is press and hold the Bluetooth button and the Input button for 5 to 10 seconds. After this, it completes the entire reset process and also removes this type of problem easily.
Why Is My Vizio Soundbar Flashing
Let us now know about some reasons of Vizio soundbar no sound blinking light then only you will be able to move towards its solution.
- Sometimes in a hurry, we do not pay attention and forget to turn on its power, after which suddenly you remember that this soundbar is not working at all. This is not the case at all; you just must verify the power supply you get from the outlet.
- Special attention should be paid to the Vizio soundbar set because if it is not connected to the correct input then this problem will increase in front of you.
- The device is connected to your soundbar but the audio problem remains. That is, the audio is not coming, in such a situation, try to connect another device to the soundbar key and see if the sound is coming.
- Most significantly, it can only be used with a Bluetooth connection. If your vizio sound bar has a Bluetooth fault, it will not connect to your device and no sound will be produced. As a result, pay great attention to this link.
- Sometimes we forget to turn off the demo mode due to which this problem increases.
How Do I Get Sound Back on My Vizio Sound Bar
Let us know how the problem of vizio sound bar blinking no sound or white light blinking can be removed.
Verify powers on a light
You must know that the sound bar is powered on. When you turn on the power to the soundbar, a light billing above it indicates that it is properly connected. If it does not, then properly check the attached power cord with it that it is properly connected to the outlet.
Use Bluetooth Button
The most significant contributor for Vizio sound bar is Bluetooth connecting, after which the problem of white light flashing and no audio is readily resolved. You’ll have a connectivity problem if it won’t pair for some reason.
To overcome this problem, you can easily see the Bluetooth button on the sound bar.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 5 to 7 seconds.
- As soon as you release this button, it stops flashing white light.
If still you see that the problem has remained as it is, then now you can proceed to the next step.
Use Input and Volume Button
The audio system of vizio sound bar depends on your connection.
If you have configured it properly then you will not see any problem. If this is not the case then definitely the problem of my vizio sound bar keeps blinking appears in front of you.
- For the solution, you can press and hold the Input button and Volume button together for five to 7 seconds.
- As soon as you release these two buttons, the vizio sound bar will stop blinking the white light and also fix the problem.
Reset Your vizio Soundbar
The problem of Vizio soundbar no sound blinking light is easily resolved with the reset process. This process is also much easier, after which other types of problems also go away.
Let us know how this process is carried out.
- First of all, you have to press and hold Volume Up, Power button, and Input button for 5 to 7 seconds only.
- After this unplug the AC power cord.
- After 5 seconds of unplugging, plug it in again and press the power button.
- As soon as you complete this process, then you see that this type of problem disappears.
Verify the Audio Out Port
Your television has a variety of ports, including input and output ports, through which audio and video can be transmitted. When connecting your vizio sound bar, pay close attention to the audio out and audio in ports and make sure they are properly configured.
If you have to connect the soundbar, then connect the audio in the outport of your TV i.e. in the audio out. After which this type of problem will not bother you because it is not a technical fault, just you did not have information about it.
Enable Pairing Mode
You can also fix vizio sound bar blinking with no sound problem with the help of correct Bluetooth pairing.
- First of all, you have to press and hold the Bluetooth button on the sound bar for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Now the sound bar starts pairing mode and indicates through the LED light that you are ready to pair.
- Now search the sound bar with the help of your bluetooth device.
- After searching, you can easily control the volume of the sound bar by connecting it.
Turn Off demo mode
vizio sound bar blinking no sound If you are facing a problem, you should pay little attention to whether you are using demo mode or not. Demo mode can also be one of the reasons why your vizio sound bar is flashing and getting no audio problem.
Many functions are disabled when it is in this state. To disable this feature, go to the settings of your remote or the vizio sound bar mobile app and disable the exit mode.
We have tried to specifically discuss the cause and solution above. We hope that the problem of sound bar blinking no sound is fixed.
If the problem persists, you can contact vizio customer service for assistance. The technical team will try to help you in any way they can. They will replace any hardware or software that is determined to be defective and install a new system in your home or workplace if a flaw is discovered.