When using Fire TV Stick, one of the problems that users face is that it does not turn on. When you try to turn on your FireStick, it will display a No Signal message under certain circumstances.
It’s possible that you don’t always see this warning on the screen, as there are times when the TV won’t show anything after you’ve connected. Why is my firestick won’t turn on? Many motives behind this have been discussed here.
Amazon Firestick Won’t Turn On
As per an investigation, we have found lots of purposes so here are some listed below:
- May be internet connection are too low
- The physical connection may be lost
- Device is overheating
- HDMI cable breakage or broken
- Fire stick remote not working accurately
- wifi showing failure or not connected
- Maybe you are using an incorrect fire stick device
The firestick not turning on at all is a simple difficulty that can be set up easily so many of their targets are no big deal.
If your TV isn’t compatible with HDCP or your HDMI cables aren’t working, you’ll get a firestick not turning on issue. If things are not working properly then your Firestick may be damaged. For more information, contact Firestick Support.
Steps to Fix Fire Stick Won’t Turn on Issues
Here are some steps to fix issues like the fire stick won’t turn on:
- Unplug your Firestick from the wall or the back of your TV if it won’t turn on.
- After that unplug your TV.
- Wait For full 60 seconds.
- While you wait, press and hold the power button on the TV for 15 seconds.
Things to Keep in Mind If amazon fire stick not turning on issue
- Check all of your connections again.
- Remove the power cord from your Firestick.
- Restart your television.
- Double-check that you’re using the correct Input.
- On your TV, use a separate HDMI port.
- Attempt to use your Firestick on a different television.
- Replace the power adapter and cable.
- Restart the Firestick.
Here is the detailed solution for fire tv not turning on problems
Restart Your Wifi Connection
Restarting your WiFi can help reconnect to Wi-Fi and clear up any problems. If your firestick is still not connecting, then it is the right time to reboot.
If your Fire Stick does not connect to WiFi then it could be due to a bad power outage or attachment, setup, and password failure.
- Verify that your modem or router fully agrees with the Fire Stick.
- Your modem should be B<N and G with 2.4 GHz speed.
- Connect with your Internet service provider or replace the modem.
- If the situation remains the same then use FireStick Network Usage Tool (Go to Settings then click on Play/Pause button).
- The tool looks at the screen and tests for several modes. If any concerns are found it shows them on the screen
Note: press and hold play/pause button for 10 seconds and restart it for resolving the fire tv won’t turn on error.
Fix HDMI Cable Issue
firestick not turning on To fix the issue, make sure that the HDMI connection setting is enabled on your device if you want to connect it to the TV.
To do this go to Settings > Display Entry > HDMI Connections. Enable the HDMI connection if it isn’t already.
- You need to compose sure your HDMI is connected fitly from both hands
- Demand to seek another HDMi cable
- Control for resolution settings
- Refresh your firmware
- The audio receiver device is HDR-compatible
Check Physical Connection
Amazon fire tv won’t turn on with the remote that’s because of the physical connection, you should look for an HDMI cable hub.
If you find any error, fix it as soon as possible. Since low battery causes connection problems, if your remote is not getting enough power, you should replace the battery. Physical connection should be checked regularly.
Motherboard malfunction also breaks physical connections. It may be due to overheating so always discuss with official support to change it.
Remote Has Issues
Fire stick not turning on suitably due to remote points. You need to check the remote battery if it’s damaged then replace it with a new one.
Remote control terminals must be cleaned. The remote control’s battery connector may be unclean. Remove the batteries and wipe the remote control terminals with a cotton swab or soft cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol, then replace the batteries. Replace the batteries with new ones.
- Pair your fire stick remote precisely otherwise its wont turn on
- If buttons malfunction then replace it
- Damage remote maybe not working fine
- Renew your fire stick software
Firestick Sound Issues
When you are submitting audio issues while watching tv shows on firestick then you need to look after some features.
- Control the television’s settings If something is not right, refer to the manual and make any necessary changes.
- using faulty equipment
- If your Internet connection isn’t working, try to find out what’s wrong.
- Electricity is not working properly.
- Update your application automatically
- Check your external speakers to see if they work with the device. If you are unsure about the settings, select the default option.
- It’s important to keep track of your resolutions because they can cause problems. You must reset the Dolby Digital output setting.
- Verify that the HDMI ports are connected correctly.
- If you have a home theater system, try plugging all the cords in one by one.
Image Can Be Produce Issues
HDMI is the most significant part of a fire stick so when the device displays an image on the screen then try to replace or fix HDMI cables if firestick wont turn on tv . You should unplug your cables and wait for a few seconds then plug it back in. Do this step again and again till the peculiar image appears.
If cables are disabled then replace it or if it is working fine then try to plug into another HDMI port. For correct resolution, you should click on the up and down button on the fire tv remote at the same time and hold them for 10 seconds. Now you will get resolution 480 and 1080p and fix issues amazon firestick won’t turn on.
System Error Fix
Some serious quandaries come with the system also so you need to fix them by running repair tools. Here are some suggestions for you if Firestick No Signal Quick Fix:
- Since most problems are caused by an internet connection, run a malware scan on your device.
- You should scan like this and then leave it like that.
- Many antivirus products have lightweight, on-demand scanners as part of their protection.
- Many problems arise as a result of outdated software, which most system faults are unable to fix. As a result, you should focus on the most advanced version.
- You can reinstall system files to get your system working again by default.
Press and hold the Select and Play/Pause buttons at the same time, for about five seconds. From the main screen of your Fire TV, go to Settings. Then select a device. Alternatively, you can unplug the device’s power cord, wait 10 seconds, and then reconnect it.
Battery problems, obstacles that interfere with the remote’s signal, and interference from other gadgets are the most typical problems.
When you get the pop-up notification, click on Reset. Give it a few minutes to complete. In the meantime, you should avoid unplugging the gadget during the entire process.
So fire stick won’t turn on on can effortlessly be fixed. So we believe all the above clarifications are most desirable for you, if your problem fire stick won’t turn on when plugged in persists the same then you need to attach to customer support for more details. The team of well-equipped will serve you always with a real acknowledgment.