When the eero wireless network is turned on but no internet connection is available, it is really irritating for us. The LED light created by the router can be used to capture this information. When the eero blinking blue after reset appears in front of you, you may be confused as to what it means. Is there a way to get rid of it? We’ll try to explain it to you in the form of a guide.
First of all, the question is what is the meaning of eero blinking blue light? Let us give you information about this
- Whenever blue lights blocking is very fast in your eero router, then understand that the router is in the booting process. As soon as it is connected to the Internet, it sets a solid blue light in front of you.
- If you see the very slow blue light on your eero router. The router will thereafter be able to report whether it is connected to the internet or will turn solid blue at some time.
- However, if you notice both the blue and red lights on the Eero router blinking in front of you. Then realize that you don’t need to turn off your router because it’s involved in the firmware upgrade process, which takes some time to complete.
Read More: Fix Eero Blinking White Issues
Ways to Fix Eero Blinking Blue but Not Connecting
After a lengthy period of use, you may get the eero pro 6 blinking blue light problem, which makes things even more difficult. As a result, internet connectivity is disrupted, and the device to which you are connected is unable to surf the internet owing to a shortage of internet.
Let us know if your eero keeps blinking blue and your internet isn’t working, and we’ll see what we can do.
Get in touch with Customer Service
If you ever have a blue light blinking problem, this is the greatest remedy. In such a case, you can contact customer service right away. The technical officers will also tell you about several types of approaches that will be very good for your gadget. If the information they provide does not satisfy you, you can also follow the methods outlined below.
Hard Reset can be beneficial
You can now simply fix the problem of the blue light blinking on the eero router by doing a hard reset. Hard resetting your network clears all network configurations and deletes all sessions and logs, ensuring that you never have this problem again.
- First, you have to find the reset button which is given on your router.
- Hold down the reset button for a while until the LED light flashes red
- Now wait 15 seconds
- After that release this button
- Now the hard reset process starts and takes some time in front of you.
- After this, the eero LED light flashes in the blue state condition and indicates that your setup is done and now you are connected to the internet.
As previously said, if the blue light blinks, your network is in a form of pairing mode, allowing you to establish a wireless connection from one location to another. You can also take advantage of many forms of technology.
Somewhere you are left untouched by this because eero blinking blue but not connecting starts coming in front of you. For this, our suggestion is that whenever you feel any such inconvenience, and then definitely check your different types of cables, wires, and splitters.
This can lead to any damage that requires replacing those broken splinters, cables, and connections with new ones.
Getting Your Router to Work
Whenever you get a new Hero router at your home, it is very important to activate it first. If this does not happen then this problem keeps on increasing in front of you and you wonder why the blue light is blinking.
You may have to follow the steps given below to activate the router.
- First, install the eero application on your device
- After that launch the application and log in to it with the help of your eero id and password
- If you don’t have an account, you can sign up to complete this process.
- Now your application will tell where to place your router and attach it to different types of cables and power
- This is possible only because of a kind of smart feature.
- As soon as these steps are completed then you enter the name and password of the WiFi network
On completion of this process, your active activation process is completed and your WiFi name and password is confirmed and your services start showing
Check your router’s functionality
If you still have the eero blinking blue but not connecting problem after activating the router, it’s possible that you didn’t properly connect the various types of cables after the activation process. That is, it is sloppy and reveals the flaw.
You should do so by closely inspecting the physical connection. If any wires are found to be loose, tighten them quickly, and the problem will be solved.
Restart Router automatically
The best and most common solution is to put your eero router in the restart process after which your problem should be gone.
There are various ways you can use to do this process. We are telling you an effective way, after which the problem of the eero router blinking blue also goes away easily.
- You have to log in to your eero account and open the internet menu
- From here you select Restart device by clicking on the Router option
- As soon as you click on the re-start option, you are asked for confirmation, which you approve.
- After at least 10 to 15 minutes, your restart process can be completed.
- Now you see that this light blinking problem is gone and it is showing a solid blue light which indicates that the internet connection is working properly
Finally, you’ve resolved the eero router’s blue light blinking issue and improved the network connection.
Solid blue light is now blinking in front of you, indicating that everything is fine and that no action is required.
If it blinks continually or not at all, there could be a problem with your network, which you can discuss with a customer support representative. They thoroughly inspect your router and, if any flaws are discovered, they replace it with a new one.